Xbox Live is an online subscription service where game enthusiasts can play online games. It also acts as a social networking platform, which allows you to stay connected to the Xbox Live community. With Xbox Live login you can stay in touch with your friends using the friends feature, where you can send and receive messages, play games and check on the friends who are currently online and see what they have been up to.
Joining Xbox Live
Subscribing to the Xbox Live service is very simple. The subscription only requires you to have a Microsoft account. If you do not have an Xbox Live account, simply follow these simple steps:
1) Go to http://www.xbox.com
2) Click on the sign in section located at the top right hand side of the web page. This will redirect you to an Xbox Live login page
3) On the bottom right corner of the page, click on the “Sign up now” tab to register for an account. This will redirect you to an account registration page
4) Enter your first name and last name
5) Choose a username for your account, which should be a valid email address
6) Enter your desired password and reenter it to confirm
7) Select your country and region
8) Select your date of birth
9) Select your gender
10) Enter your phone number and then submit the registration form to create your account.
Xbox Live login
As already mentioned above, Xbox Live login uses Microsoft account details. To log into Xbox Live, follow these steps:
1) Go to http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live
2) Click on the “SIGN IN” tab located at the top right hand side of the web page. This will redirect you to a log in page
3) Enter your Microsoft account username and password on the required spaces to log into your account
How to recover your account password
Due to the busy lives that most people lead, it is not uncommon to forget your log in details. The good news with Xbox Live account is that you can easily retrieve your login details and get back into your account. To recover your account password, follow these steps:
1) Go to the login page of your Xbox Live account
2) Scroll down the page and click on the “Can’t access your account?” section. This will redirect you to an account recovery page
3) Select the option for forgot password and then click next
4) Enter your Microsoft account username
5) Follow the instructions provided to receive a password reset link that you can use to recover your account.
How to delete your Xbox Live account
If you are no longer interested in continuing to use your Xbox Live account, you can always delete your account. There are two ways in which you can delete your account:
To delete your account through phone, simply call Xbox Live support and notify them of your intention to delete your account. After verifying the ownership of your account, the support team will proceed to delete your account.
Through online chat
Online chat is another way you can use to delete your Xbox Live account. Just like with using the phone, the online support team will require you to prove the ownership of the account, after which they will proceed to delete your account.
Before you delete your Xbox Live account, it is important to ensure that all your active subscriptions have been cancelled, as failure to do so will result in their continuous billing.