Windstream is a convenient website for those looking to get their news, entertainment, personal emails, and more from the same place. If you have purchased services from the company, then setting up your account is simple on their website, and once you have it set up you will be able to log in and access your own customizable Windstream page. Logging in is easy, just follow these steps:
1. Go to the main Windstream.net webpage. From here you can gain access to anywhere on the site, including the news, but you will not be able to view your emails or see your customized page if you have made changes to your account before. Logging in gives you these benefits, so it’s best to do so whenever you visit the page.
2. In the upper-right corner of the main page, you’ll see a button labeled “Log In”. It is separate from the email login, although you will be able to view your emails after logging into the main site.
3. Clicking on the “Log In” button brings you to the Windstream login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and password. The email address you should use will be your Windstream email, with the “@windstream.net” included as shown in an example on the page. Once you have entered your information, just click the green Log In option below to finalize your account login. You will be redirected to your main page, and you are now logged into your account.
If you’ve lost or forgotten your password, you’ll still be able to access your account. It’s easy to reset a password on this website, so just follow these steps and you can recreate your lost account information:
1. From the main page, click on the “Log In” button as if you were planning to access your account normally.
2. Instead of typing in your information, select the “Trouble Logging In?” button. You will be brought to a webpage telling you about your options as far as adjusting or managing your account settings. Near the bottom you will see an option in blue text which says “I forgot my password!”. Click this.
3. The next step in the process is to enter the email address of your account and hit the “OK” button. Doing this initiates a series of security questions which you must answer correctly to be able to modify your password at all. These security questions were set up by you when you made the account, meaning you should have all the answers in your head.
4. You have finished the process and can now reset your password. You may run into issues if you never set the security questions for your account upon creation, but by calling the customer support line you should still be able to manage a password reset.
Windstream’s account services are available to any paying customer. From this online account you can pay your bills, manage your information, receive emails, and more. It is possible to delete your online account, although you can only do so if you have cancelled the service, as you need this account in order to personally manage your customer information. Here’s how to delete your account:
1. Call customer service to cancel your Windstream services. If you have already cancelled, you can skip this step.
2. Go to the Windstream login page. After successfully logging in through the Windstream login process mentioned above, you should be able to access and manage your account settings under the My Account option. You should find a button written “Account Settings” or similar. Under this tab, you’ll find the option to remove your account.
3. If you do not find this button, give the listed customer service number a call and they will be able to assist you in removing your account.