A cloud based system that is designed to enhance the efficacy of human capital management initiatives and processes, Ultipro is a product of Ultimate Software. The portal handles a range of enterprise functions from HR to payroll, benefits and more. The Ultipro service works as a central gateway that provides information and resources to departments and professionals who make business and workforce decision. Among the many benefits of an Ultipro login are:
• Significant increase in corporate communication as the portal helps to share information within the organization and across the workforce, regardless of wherever the branches may be located
• Critical business activities can be performed faster as the details needed to take the decisions are available quickly and when and where needed
• The central portal affords HR personnel, managers and policy makers the use of tools and insights needed for human resource management.
• Employees are given access to the platform through which they can get timely and accurate details on salary, benefits, performance, organizational news and information as well HR related data.
• With an Ultipro login, users get fast and real-time access to details pertaining to every aspect of human capital management.
• The system allows for engagement at a personal level since users can avail specific choices in terms of content layout, language and display parameters.
Creating an account for Ultipro login
To register your account with the service, you will need to go to https://login.ultimatesoftware.com/register. The page has a simple form that is used to collect details about the organization that has purchased the product as well as the employee who is using the platform. Remember that this registration procedure can only be used to access the customer success platform of Ultipro. If you need any assistance in connection with Ultipro login or accessing your pay statement, you will have to contact the HR department of your company.
• Step 1: You will need to type in your AR number; this is available to existing users of the Ultipro system as well as well personnel who have access to the configuration page. Typically, an employee will receive this information from the HR department.
• Step 2: Enter the name of your company followed by your first and last name.
• Step 3: Provide an email address; this can be any email ID, personal or corporate. However, make sure it is an accessible account because you will need it to verify your account details and for recovering a lost password.
• Step 4: Pick your job title from the drop down menu and complete the form by providing your business phone number.
• Step 5: You will need to complete the Captcha quiz before clicking the blue button that reads “submit my request”
Using your Ultipro account
For subsequent Ultipro login, you can go to the Ultimate Software homepage at http://www.ultimatesoftware.com/. On top, to your right, you will see the customer login button. Click on it and you will be redirected to the Ultipro log in page.
Type your email address and password before using the “sign in” button and you will have access to the portal. At this point, there is no app to use the service. So, you will have to use the browser of your smart or feature phone to access the web portal of Ultipro, when on the move.
Recovering Ultipro log in password
For resetting a password, you will need to make your way back to the Ultipro login page at https://login.ultimatesoftware.com/. Next to the “sign in” button, you will find the link that says “forgot your password”. Click on it and follow the simple two step procedure below:
• Step 1: Enter the email ID used for registration. This is also your username. Click on “submit” to receive a mail with the password reset information in it.
• Step 2: Open the message received from the Ultipro platform. It will contain a link that is meant to bring you back to the website and give you access to the dashboard. Once inside, you can change the log in details.