TCF Bank is a subsidiary of TCF Financial Corporation, a financial services holding company that is based in Wayzata, Minnesota. The bank is one of the major financial services firms in the US, operating nearly four hundred branches that are spread out across eight states. The bank offers personal banking services (checking & savings account, loans, and prepaid & cash services), small business banking services, commercial banking services, and financial education services to its customers. Let’s show you how to TCF Bank Login.
In addition to these services, TCF bank also offers digital banking services to all of its customers, which allows you to enjoy additional services such as ordering checks, viewing account transactions, setting alerts for their accounts, and conducting transfers, among other things.
The digital banking services are accessible on various devices – smartphones, tablets, laptop, or personal computer. However, in order enjoy the services, you must open a TCF online banking account. Below is a guide on how to open the account, log in, and get a new password – in case you forget yours.
Opening a TCF Bank Login online banking account
To open your account, follow the following steps:
1. Go to https://www.tcfbank.com/ (TCF Bank’s website) on your computer browser
2. Go to the “Log in” section located on the top right-hand side of the web page and click on the “Enroll now” button. You will be redirected to a new web page containing details on the process of application.
3. Read and understand the information on the web page and then click on the “Enroll now” button
4. In the new web page (enrollment page) provide your TCF account number (or Debit/ATM card number), account number pin, social security number or Federal tax ID. After you have entered all the information, click “Next” to continue the process.
5. Verify your identity by providing the personal information asked (address, email address, and phone number) and then click “Next”.
6. Set up your new Log in ID that you will use to log in to your TCF online banking account. Click “Next” to continue the process
7. Create a password for your account and then click “Next”
8. Select a security question for your account. After selecting the security question, you will have completed the enrollment process and you can now enjoy banking online with TCF Bank.
How to TCF Bank Login online banking account
Follow these steps to log into your account and start using the digital banking services
1. Go to https://www.tcfbank.com/ in the browser of your computer (or device you are using)
2. Find the login section located on the top right-hand side of the web page.
3. In the first box on the log in section, choose the type of account you have with the bank using the drop-down feature
4. Enter your Log in ID (created at the enrollment stage) and click “Next”
5. Enter your password to access your account and start using the digital banking services
What to do if you forget your TCF Bank Login password
Passwords are very useful in helping to protect your account from unauthorized users. Unfortunately, it is also possible to forget your own password, meaning that you will also be locked out of your account until you fix the issue. So, what do you do if you forget your TCF online banking account? Below is a guide on how to create a new password.
1. Go to https://www.tcfbank.com/ on your computer (or any other device’s) browser
2. Go to the log in section
3. Click on the “Forgot ID?” link located under the section for entering your login details. After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to an account recovery page.
4. Provide the requested details (your TCF Bank account number or ATM card number, your account PIN, Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID, and the answer to your account’s security question.
5. Create a new password, then go back to the login page and sign into your account