Available in 220 countries and in 18 languages tagged.com has undoubtedly made a mark in the social networking arena, bagging the coveted position of the third most popular social media platform in the United States. Unlike Facebook and Twitter, which are geared towards communication alone, with Tagged login, the stress is on meeting, socializing, exchanging virtual gifts and much more.
In other words, Tagged.com is a social network that truly does impact every aspect of socializing. Initially, it was designed as a platform to cater to the requirements of younger users, but today, tagged.com has members of all age groups. The site is user friendly with many features that are common to other social networking sites. So, although your experience at tagged.com will be totally unique, using the site is no different from Facebook and others of its ilk.
How to get an account with tagged.com?
What precedes a tagged log in is the simple registration process which not only helps to establish a unique account but also to fix the criteria that will be used to match members for socializing. The only requirements for opening an account with the social portal are an email ID and a computing device that is connected to the internet.
There are two ways in which you can create an account for tagged login. You can use information from other social networking sites such as Facebook and Google, linking these accounts with tagged.com and signing in through them or you could go through the registration process for a unique tagged.com account. In both cases, you will need to go to the homepage of the social portal at www.tagged.com.
• Step 1: Once on the page, you will see the registration form as well as the options to use your Google or Facebook sign in to access tagged.com. Choose an option that best suits your requirements. Remember that if you elect to link your tagged.com account to that of other services like Google or Facebook, you will be sharing information across platforms, including email id’s follower lists and public profiles.
• Step 2: If you don’t want your accounts across various social platforms to be linked, you can simply use the registration form. Fortunately, it is short and you will only have to provide your email id, choose a password and furnish some personal information to complete the registration process.
• Step 3: Type in details about yourself, including your first and last name, birth date, gender and location.
• Step 4: Next, pick the options that will dictate your choices on the site. For instance, choose how you intend to use the platform; for making friends to find romance or for playing games.
• Step 5: Once all the information has been inserted, click on “sign up” and that is all there is to getting your very own tagged.com account.
Profile setup has also been made a part of the registration procedure. So, even before you are allowed into the member’s area, you will be asked to insert information that will be part of your public profile. However, you can elect to complete this at a later stage. You will need to verify your email ID as well. For this, access your inbox and open the message received from tagged.com. In it, you will find a link, click on it and you will be redirected to the site and your verification will be completed.
Using your tagged.com account
Tagged login is possible through PC’s, laptops, feature phones as well as smart phones and mobile computing devices such as tablets. Although your tagged login details will stay constant regardless of the gadget being used, you will get additional features depending on how you are accessing the account.
To begin with, let us talk about how to use the social platform through a regular computer. Open your browser and type www.Tagged.com. Click on go to access the homepage. On top of the web page, you will see the fields for username and password; fill these with the information required and click on “login”. They also have a mobile compatible page designed to load quickly on feature phones.
Inorder to use this, go to m.tagged.com. Smart phone users can use the tagged.com app which can be downloaded from http://www.tagged.com/tagged_mobile.html. Once you install the program, every time you want to use the service, simply click on its icon on your screen and you will have access to the platform.
What if you lose your tagged login password?
No, you won’t have to open a new account and lose your loyal following in the process. It is possible to recover your password from the site. However, you will need the registration email for this, without it, all is lost. So, make sure that during registration, you link the account to an email ID that is active and accessible. For password recovery, go through the process given below:
• Step 1: Go to the homepage of the social network at www.tagged.com. In the bar at the top of the page that has fields for tagged login details, you will also find a link that allows you to recover your password. It reads “forgot your password”. Click on this to go to the next part of the procedure.
• Step 2: Type in the verification email ID. Ensure it is the same as the one provided at account registration. Now, click on submit and a message will be sent to you.
• Step3: Open the mail from tagged.com and in it you will see a button that reads “change password”. Click on it to access your dashboard. You will be redirected straight to the password reset page. Type in the new code and retype it for confirmation and it will be set.