DocuSign presents businesses and users from across the globe with an option send and manage documents and also to add digital signatures to these document. However, before you can do that, you need to be a registered user.
How to sign up
Before I show you how to sign up, it is important to mention that, there are various ways of creating a Docusign login account depending on how soon you want to start using the service. You can register by:
• Creating a DocuSign account directly without subscribing to any plans.
• Selecting the free trial option valid for 30 days
• Register by purchasing one of the pricing plans: personal, standard, business pro or advanced solutions.
Creating a DocuSign Account Directly
• Go to www.docusign.com and click on the login button.
• Click on the sign up free link
• You will be prompted to enter your name, email and will also need to pass the recaptcha test.
• Click on the get started button where and email will be sent to your account with a link to activate your account.
• Login to your email and click on the link which will redirect you back to the site; your account will be activated.
Creating an Account by Selecting the Free Trial Option
This option allows interested users to test DocuSign login before they can decide whether or not to purchase a plan. Here are the guidelines on how to create a trial account:
• Go to www.docusign.com and click on free trial button; you will be redirected to the trial signup page.
• You will be prompted to enter your first and last name
• Enter your email address
• Select an industry: You will be presented with a drop down list of industries. Select the industry that your company is operating in; or the one that relates to what your company is offering. If your company does not belong to any of the industries in the drop down list, select ‘other’.
• Select the company size.
• Once you have clicked the GET STARTED button an account activation link will be sent to your email; Login to your email click in the link to activate your account.
Register by Purchasing one of The Pricing Plans
This option allows the users to start using a digital signature immediately the account has been activated. It is suitable to register this way after you have tested the free trial version and need to upgrade to the paid versions, or when you need to use the advanced DocuSign login services immediately.
• Select a pricing plan that suits your needs. The existing plans are personal, standard, business pro and advanced solutions.
• Click on the signup button; you will be redirected to the ’configure your DocuSign plan’ page.
• Select the number of users
• Choose the billing cycle either monthly or annually
• Enter account details just as you have done in the previous steps.
• Enter payment details and click purchase to pay and activate the plan/account
Login process is simple; you just need to enter your email address and password in the login form. Select the company login button to login using your company credentials. Other login options include social media login via google plus, Microsoft, facebook, salsforce, twitter, office365 and yahoo accounts
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD
In case you have forgotten your password, you can easily retrieve or change it by clicking the ‘forgot my password’ link in the login form. You will be prompted to enter your email address and then a link will be sent to your email which will redirect you to answer a security question. After you have answered the security question correctly, you will be allowed to reset your password.