How to Login to MyHumana Website
– Launch the web browser available on your device. You can use Safari, Opera mini, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or any other that is convenient for you.
– On the web address bar, type the website’s address which is https://www.myhumana.com and then click enter.
– Once you have been directed to the website, you will see an option to sign in or to register. Click on Sign In.
– On the Sign In page, enter your myHumana login details which include your username and password.
– If you would like the device to remember your myHumana login details the next time you log in, tick the “Remember my username” box. Hence, the next time you want to log in, you will only be required to type your password.
– After entering the required details, click on Sign in and you will be directed to your account.
What to do if you forget your password
If you forget your password, you can still access your account after completing a few steps. In order to regain access, follow the steps below.
– Launch your browser and go to the website’s address, http://myhumana.com
– Click on Sign In
– Once you have been directed to the sign in page, you will be prompted to enter your myhumana login details. Click on “Forgot your password” option on that page.
– Select which type of user you are. The options of users include members (those who have Medicare, Humana insurance, Medicaid or HumanaVitality coverage). There is also an option for Other Registered User which includes employer, dentist, doctor, pharmacist or if you have any business relationship with humana.
– If you are a member, click on “Continue as a member”.
– If you are a registered user, click on “select a user type as a registered user.” After you have clicked on that option, you will select what type of registered user you are and then click on “Continue as a registered user”.
– You will then need to enter your username. After entering that login detail, click on “Continue”.
– Assistance will then be provided to enable you to access your account.
If you have forgotten your username, you can also regain access to your account.
– On the sign in page, click on “Forgot your username?”
– On the page you have been directed to, choose what type of user you are.
– If you are a member, click on “Continue as a member”. Of you are an agent or broker, click on “Continue”. If you are a registered user, click on “Continue”.
– If you are a member, you will be prompted to give some personal details including your names, member ID, date of birth and zip code. After entering this information, click on “Submit”. If you are an agent or a broker, you will be prompted to enter your humana agent number and then click on “Submit”. If you are a registered user, you may not be able to retrieve your username online. You will be given contact information for customer care and you can call them to receive help.
How to delete your myHumana account
If you do not need access to your myHumana account anymore, call the customer care number that is at the back of your Humana ID card and inform them that you no longer need access to your account