Mail.com is popular for offering a large selection of unique domain names for its users. It offers geographically focused domain names such as Asia.com, Europe.com and USA.com. Professionals can also get their hands on domains such as Publicist.com, Doctor.com, Consultant.com and many others. Mail.com also offers 3GB online storage for free. You also get free web-based email accounts which have 3GB storage, a notebook and address book all for free. There is also a premium version of Mail.com which has numerous additional features.
Take advantage of the great services offered by mail.com by creating an account with them. The process is pretty simple.
1. Using the search engine on your browser, type mail.com and press enter. A list of options appears. Choose the link written mail.com login. This will lead you to the mail.com homepage.
2. Scroll to the top right corner, click on “Get your free email now”. If you would like a premium mail.com account, click on the premium log in option. Click on sign up.
3. A sign up page appears. Enter all the details required such as names, gender, and date of birth, password, desired email, gender and the security questions.
4. Enter the captha given to verify that you are human.
5. Click “I Accept. Create My Account” to complete the process.
You now have a mail.com account. It is now time to log in to your mail.com account.
Mail.com login process.
1. Type mail.com in your browser and press enter.
2. Once mail.com home page opens, go to the right hand corner.
3. If your account is the free version, enter your full email and the password in the spaces given then click the log in button.
4. If you have a premium account, click on “Premium login”. A new page opens. Enter your email address and password then click the log in button in order to log in to your mail.com premium account.
How to recover your password
Have you lost your mail.com password? You can recover it by following these simple steps.
1. On the mail.com homepage, go to the right hand corner. Click inside the text-box written Email or the one written Password.
2. The following link will appear “Can’t access your account?”. Click this link.
3. A new page will open. Click on the link that says “Recover your password now”.
4. You will be redirected to a new page. Enter your email address and the verification code. Press “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
5. Enter your new password then click Finish.
6. Use the new password to log in to your mail.com account.
How to delete your mail.com account
1. Follow the mail.com login instructions.
2. Click on settings. Under settings, choose the account details option and click on it.
3. You will be asked to fill in your reason for leaving the account. Select the option that reads “I no longer need the account”.
4. Type your password then click delete account.
5. Click Yes then Ok in the dialogue box that follow.
6. You have successfully deleted your mail.com account.