Both as the employer and employee with benefits you have the right to register and access your company or individual benefits from https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/. It just takes a little time from either the employer or employee site to register for an account, simply entering the website and selecting “Register for an Account” as the employer, or “Register” once your employer has supplied health plan cards to take to Kaiser Permanente Login Member.
As an employer, you can go to https://account.kp.org/broker-employer/resources/employer where you directly enter your User ID and Password to access your company’s health plan information. As the employer you have the right from the Kaiser Permanente Login Member page to Manage account, view Plans, Resource library and Assist your employees with their needs.
As the employer, you click on “Register for an Account” within this site to help setup your new health plan, readily for the access to your employees:
1. Page is “Register for a Kaiser Permanente account” – Select your region and enter your company name as well as your name in managing the account. Determine whether you are licensed or unlicensed to release the Kaiser Permanent benefits. Enter your profile info including region, name and email.
2. Create User ID and Password – The standard steps of creation of User ID and Password, as well as security questions.
3. Confirm and finalize the account you have set up when the website sends requests to your email, as the email address is required.
As an employee working under the company with Kaiser Permanente benefits, there is also the ability to register and login on https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/. If you have not registered there is a simple set of steps to setup your health plan within the Kaiser Permanente site. Three basic steps are labeled:
1. Set up account – Select whether you have an account, and then include your profile and account number.
2. Security – It is required that you confirm your personal information for security purposes.
3. Finish – Then your finalized User ID and password will be active in the site.
Once your account is created, as employer or employee, there is always consistent access to health plan information online. There is ability to update the plan as an employer, update your health profile as an employee, or much more.
Kaiser Permanente Login Member works to ensure that all employers and employees have access to their accounts and can move forward even if the User ID or Password is forgotten. Luckily for both the employer and employee on their pages, the simple links of Forgot User ID or Forgot Password.
As the employer:
As the employee:
It is quality to know that with a health plan such as this both the employer and the employee have wonderful online access to both the company plan and their individual employee plans. There is much to be seen online for the benefits provided with Kaiser Permanente Login Member once logged into the site. Both the value of the Kaiser Permanente health benefits and the amazing service offered from the website there is much to be seen in the quality of the ability to view all details of the plan, both as the employer and employee. Kaiser Permanente works incredibly at the ability to cover the health of companies and employees in many different regions all over the country.