fullonsms loginFullonsms.com is one of the most popular websites in India. This is a service that allows its users to send free text SMS across all mobile phone networks in the country. The site is easy to use for anyone who registers for the service and provides a perfect avenue for saving some money. This post will provide you with all the necessary guidelines regarding the steps to follow when registering for the service, Fullonsms login instructions, what to do in case you forget your password and finally how to delete your Fullonsms account.
How to sign up/register on Fullonsms.com
1. Visit the official website user registration page- http://www.fullonsms.com/Register.php
2. Fill the form provided correctly, entering your details such as the name, date of birth, email ID, monthly salary, city, mobile number and finally the captcha.
3. Click on the “Create Account” button by agreeing to the site’s terms and conditions.
4. You will be sent notifications on both your email and phone number- follow them up for verifications purposes. The password will be forwarded shortly to your mobile phone number.
Fullonsms login instructions
1. Go to the Fullonsms login page.
2. Here, you will only be required to key in your registered mobile phone number and the password that was sent to you.
3. Fill out the captcha and login to your account.
4. You can change your account’s password once logged in with another of your choice.
Steps to follow when recovering a forgotten password
The process of recovering a forgotten password is quite an easy task, so you do not need to worry if that happens. There are two main solutions offered by the service provider for this case. Check on the instructions below.
1. Log on to the Fullonsms site and click on the “Forgot password” link.
2. This link will direct you to another window where you will be asked to enter your mobile phone number in one column while filling the characters shown in the captcha in another column.
3. Click the “Submit” button.
4. You will then be directed to the last window which will notify you that your request has been sent successfully.
5. The new password will then be sent to your mobile phone shortly after.
This is the simpler option when recovering your forgotten password on the Fullonsms platform.
1. You will simply send a text message with the letters PWD to the numbers 09212211511 or 56070.
2. You will receive a text message on your mobile phone with the new password.
How to delete your Fullonsms account
You may want to do away with the Fullonsms service and thus delete your account. It is a very easy procedure to follow.
1. First, you will be required to login to your Fullonsms account.
2. Select the settings tab.
3. On the new window, you will be provided with an option to delete your account.
With a Fullonsms account, you will have access to the following services for free;
– Send unlimited free SMS across all mobile networks in India.
– Schedule your SMS.
– You can also send group SMS for free.
– Block unwanted users.