Comerica offers a range of banking and finance solutions to small business owners as well as individuals who are interested in a savings account for personal use. Net banking is just one among the many facilities offered with a Comerica account. You will need Comerica bank login details to use this service. However, this information can only be set through a registration process.
Why use the Comerica bank online banking facility?
Comerica web banking can be used in conjunction with your bank account with the establishment as well as with their mobile banking and web bill payment services. There are a myriad of advantages of subscribing for this facility which is offered free of cost to Comerica customers. With their internet banking, you can access your account 24/7 and transact just the way you would by visiting your bank branch in person. With web banking you will be able to:
• Get online access to your checking, loan and savings account and even transfer money to and from these accounts from the comfort of your own home
• Download and view e-statements
• Schedule recurring and future fund transfers between Comerica accounts
• Put a stop payment on checks issued
• View and get a printout of cancelled checks
• Transfer funds between checking and saving accounts
• Access account history for the last 6 months
• View all transactions immediately
Apart from this, with a Comerica Bank login, you can also avail the facility for online bill payments at no extra cost. You will have access to a safe and secure platform from where you can handle your bill payments on time. All your payment activity can be managed from a single dashboard; now that is what is called easy banking.
In addition, when using a Comerica bank login for bill payments, you will get periodic reminders for all outgoing payments, so you will never be late again. Plus, you will get a confirmation number for every payment you make through the facility.
Getting your very own Comerica Bank login details
To avail the net banking facility, you will have to register with the service. For this, you will be asked to go through a simple online process. Make sure you have your account and personal information handy before you sit down to register your account. The steps for account sign up have been given below:
• Step 1: To begin the process, you will need to go to https://webbanking.comerica.com/Comerica/Enroll/Enroll.aspx. At the start of the procedure, you will be expected to give your social security number and the last 4 digits of your primary account with Comerica bank. Once you have inserted this information, click on the tab below that says “continue setup”.
• Step 2: You will be redirected to the registration form. Here you will have to provide information about yourself and select/set your Comerica bank login details. Type in your first and last name, your date of birth, maiden name, social security number, email address and phone number.
• Step 3: Next, reenter information about your account with Comerica
• Step 4: You can add more than one Comerica account to the dashboard of your net banking facility and click on “next”.
• Step 5: You will be asked to set security questions which will be needed when you want to reset any of your Comerica bank login details.
Using Comerica netbanking
To access your account, you get two options; you can either use your home computer/laptop or a cellular device. Computer users can go to the webpage at https://webbanking.comerica.com/comerica/. Insert your user ID and your password. Next, choose where you want to go; for instance, instead of accessing the dashboard, you can directly go to account activity, account pay, account summary or bill activity, etc. Finally, click on login and you will be redirected to your web banking dashboard.
If you want to access the online banking facility through a mobile device, point your cell phone browser to http://m.comerica.com and use the site as you normally do for Comerica bank login. For smart phone users, Comerica web banking apps are available on Google play as well as Apple app store. Download the program to your device and install to use.
Resetting your Comerica bank login password
If you have lost the account login details for net banking, you can reset the password as long as you have the answers to the security questions set by you. To set a new password, follow the steps given below:
• Step 1: Go to the Comerica bank login page at https://webbanking.comerica.com/comerica/. Enter your user ID and click on the link that reads “forgot your password”
• Step 2: On the page that you have been redirected to, you will be asked to reenter the user ID. Then, you will be asked to provide the answer to 3 security questions.
• Step 3: If you get the answers right, you will be able to reset the password immediately.
• Step 4: You will have 3 attempts to get the answers right; if you cannot provide the correct answers, you will then need to contact customer support.