Cengage is an engagement platform that brings educators and students together to enhance the transfer of knowledge both inside the classroom as well as outside. Learning solutions and products are created to meet the specific requirements of a learner as well as that of an academic establishment. A multilevel educational facility, with a cengage login, it is possible to find products that cater to the needs of college level faculty and students, educators and students at the Pre-K to Grade 8 levels and also for high school teachers and pupils.
But that is not all; through cengage login, even institutional learners and library professionals along with ESL/ ELT students can access an optimal engagement portal that boasts of superior content, course specific solutions and personalized service, which transform the academic or learning experience of the user as well as the imparter of the knowledge.
Who is the cengage log in for?
• Learner’s at all scholastic levels: The products and solutions are designed for students at all levels of the academic pyramid, starting at pre-kindergarten right up to the 8th grade and even for pupils in the four years of high school. The program is not only geared to the curriculum at a specific academic level, but also it is designed to suit the unique learning styles of the students. College level pupils can also use the platform to further their understanding of various academic concepts.
• Non- scholastic learners: Cengage logins are also meant for learners who are not connected to academic establishments; for instance, English as Second Language students and also for professionals who would like to continue to learn and augment their skill sets. The portal and its offerings are meant to engage and challenge the learner and bring about greater understanding of the core concepts in the process.
• Educators: The platform is built on the central premise of engagement, as its name suggests. Instructors participate equally as the students/learners in the academic process on Cengage. In fact, like in the classroom, they play a crucial role in helping the students learn and implement the knowledge. The platform allows educators to enhance the outcome of their efforts.
• Librarians: Cengage tools are available for all forms of academic and scholastic information and the role of the librarian as the keeper of this knowledge cannot be ignored. With the digital tools employed by the agency, it is possible to engage users with the offerings of the library.
• Adult and professional learners: The Cengage platform can also be used for human resource development and the enhancement of skills at the professional level
Registering an account with Cengage!
For a Cengage login, educators and students are given separate options. Go to the sign in page at https://login.cengage.com/cb/ and follow the steps below to open an account and use the platform.
• Step 1: To your left, you will see the link for “new faculty users” and to your right, you will find the tab that reads “new student user”. Click on the one that applies to you for accessing the registration form.
• Step 2: You will be redirected to the page at https://login.cengagebrain.com/cb/registerinfo.htm?method=noAccessCode. Here, you will be required to fill basic information, such as your name, email ID and time zone and pick a password for your Cengage login. Also, you will be asked to pick a security question and provide the answer for it.
• Step 3: Click the green button below the form that reads “continue”
• Step 4: On the next page, you will have to choose the type of institution and your location, along with the name of the state, city and zip code. The system will then provide a list of institutions in the area and you will need to choose the one that you are attending. Then, click on “continue” again.
• Step 5: The platform will then redirect you to the courses/programs available for that specific institution on your dashboard from where they can easily be accessed by the student.
The process can be made simpler, if you already have the access code. In this case, go through the procedure outlined below:
• Step 1: Go to http://west.cengagenow.com/ilrn/authentication/welcome.do and click on the “go” button in the form meant for sign in and registration.
• Step 2: On the page at https://login.cengagebrain.com/cb/login.htm, to your left, you will find a single field form that asks for your access key. Fill this in and click on “register”.
• Step 3: Agree to the terms of the License Agreement and click on Continue to access the dashboard.
• Step 4: From here, enter your school name and launch search.
• Step 5: Then, verify your information and click on “continue” to reach the homepage of Cengage.
• Step 6: In this last process, insert your course key to use the product.
Instructors who want to have their Cengage login details registered have three options:
• Call support on 1888-281-2990
• Get in touch with a sales representative at http://academic.cengage.com/findrep2.html
• Setup the account online at http://account-setup.ilrn.com/setup/instructor
In all three cases, your account will be set up with your email Id as your username and a password.
To access the dashboard of Cengage, both instructors and teachers will need to use the form at http://academic.cengage.com/login. Remember to use your email ID and your password exactly the way you did when registering for the service to prevent login issues.
Recovering your password
If you have forgotten your Cengage login password, go to https://login.cengage.com/cb/passwordretrieval.htm?method=showRetrievalPasswordForm and provide the email ID that was used when opening the account and click on “continue”. Next, complete the Captcha code and click the “submit” button.
An email will be sent to you containing a link that will give you temporary access to the dashboard. From here, you can change your Cengage login details, including your password.