Wattpad is an online storytelling community that allows users to post different types of literary works, including stories, articles, poems and fact fiction, either through the mobile app or website. Users can comment on stories, vote for their favorite writers and may even join fan groups within the website. To access the gigantic collection of written works inside Wattpad, you should first sign up with their website. In the following sections, we tell you how to do it.
Signing Up with Wattpad:
1. Upon opening wattpad.com in your browser or app, you will see a registration form.
2. Enter your Username, email address and password. Then, click on the “Start Reading” button. That’s it, you have successfully signed up with their services.
4. Wattpad sends a verification mail to the email address that you’ve provided while signing up. Open the email and click on the orange-colored “This is me!” button. You will be redirected to your profile page on Wattpad, with the message “Success! Your email is verified and sign-up is complete. Enjoy! “.
1. Let’s begin with visiting their official website “www.wattpad.com“.
2. Click on the “Log in” button that can be seen at the top right corner of the home page.
3. In the new page that pops up, you will find the login form. Enter your Email (or Username) and your Password and click the “Log in” button.
4. Alternatively, new users can use their Facebook or Google+ accounts to sign in. For this, click on the blue or red buttons that bear the logos of Facebook and Google+, respectively. A new page pops up, requesting your permission to access your personal information like age, location, and birthday. Once you click on the “Allow” button, a new profile gets created for you.
5. Another way to access your account is through a mobile application. The login process is fairly similar for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone users.
What if Your Password is Lost?
1. If you have forgotten the password, there’s no way you can access your Wattpad account. Luckily, you can reset it within a few minutes.
2. Open the login page and click the “Forgot Password?’ link below the password field. In the new page that pops up, enter your email and press the “Send instructions” button. Now, please check your email inbox for a link to reset your password.
3. Open the email and click on the “Reset My Password” button. You will be directed to a new page where you should provide the new password. After entering it twice for confirmation, click the “Reset password” button. Doing so automatically logs you in, taking you straight to your profile page.
Wattpad has emerged as the world’s leading community of passionate readers and writers. Everyday, millions of people visit the website to create new works, read the top stories or to simply share literary ideas. The website offers a wide range of literary works in various genres such as action, adventure, fantasy, horror, humor, spiritual, teen fiction, and more. If you are an aficionado of written works, we highly recommend you to register with their services and explore their collection.