PNC online banking provides one with the opportunity to control his money all while managing his finances. This innovation enables the user to bank at his convenience information relating to your account is accessible when you need it. One can also pay bills, check balances, deposit checks and transfer funds among many other advantages. Signing up is free. Let me show you how to PNC Online Banking Login.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR PNC ONLINE BANKING
Firstly, you will have to fill in your personal details. This includes your name and date of birth, your postcode and lastly your account details for one of your bank accounts.
The next step is to choose a password and a username. You are advised to find a unique username due to increased cases of hacking in the field of technology. If possible, let your password include alphabets, numbers and even signs. You will also need access to a mobile phone so that once the sign up process is over we can send you a code so as to activate your account. PNC might also contact you via the email address you provided with information about services that may be of interest to you.
After all your details are confirmed, you can sign in.
HOW TO LOG IN PNC ONLINE BANKING
If you would like to log in your PNC Online Banking Login page all you have to do is go to the company’s official website, that is, www.pnc.com. On the top right hand corner of the page you will see the ‘Login’ button. Once you click on it, four options will pop up.
Click on the third option which says ‘Sign on to online banking’. You will then be redirected to the PNC Online Banking Login page whereby you will be required to enter your User ID and click the Sign On button.
A personal security image and caption will be shown to you for security purposes. After the reviewing of your personal image and caption you can now enter your password and finally log in. All these steps are to ensure maximum security of your account.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD
Suppose you forget your password for PNC, follow the steps below:
· Click on the ‘Forgot User ID’ link on the website’s homepage.
· Enter the user ID you were provided with followed by your date of birth.
· Next, you will be required to enter your credit card PIN number.
· The last step will be to come up with a new password and then confirming it.
BENEFITS OF PNC ONLINE BANKING
· It enables one to bank whenever and wherever since the user has access to his account 24/7.
· It saves time. Though online banking, there is no longer the need to rush all the way to the bank to pay your bills.
· It is secure. All the registered customers of PNC online banking are covered by the company’s online guarantee.
· Application of new accounts has been made possible and one can do all of this from the comfort of his home.
Online banking is probably one of the most significant innovations in the banking sector. This feature has not only made work easier for bank customers but it also saves a lot of time!