CareCredit is a convenient and simple solution to pay for health care services and other health care related expenses that are not covered by your health insurance. It can be used to pay for any out of pocket expenses that fall into the categories of health, wellness, and beauty costs and can even be used to pay for the healthcare of your pets. CareCredit features an easy to use mobile app as well as an website that gives you the ability to manage your account online. Let’s show you how to CareCredit Login.
How to Get Started Using CareCredit
It’s easy to set up a CareCredit credit account which you can begin to use immediately upon approval.
Step 1: Apply for CareCredit
– You can apply online anytime at https://www.carecredit.com/apply/.
– You can also apply by phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week through an automated application system or with a live agent from Monday-Friday 9am – 9pm EST by calling 1-800-677-0718
– You can even apply at your local doctors office, medical facility, or select participating retail locations.
Approval decisions are made instantly and there is no activation or annual fee.
When you apply for the CareCredit account you will need to have the following information available:
• Your doctor’s name, or details on how you plan to use your CareCredit card
• Your Name
• Your Address
• Your Date of birth
• Your Social security number or ITIN
• Your Net income Amount
• Your Housing Information
Step 2: Setting up Your Online CareCredit Login Account
Once your account has been approved you can begin using it immediately! You can manage your account online and even pay your provider bills through the secure server. To set up your online access, simply go to: https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/consumercenter/registeraction.do
and enter some basic information to locate your CareCredit account. Once your account has been located, you can proceed to create a username and password which you will use anytime you wish to manage or view your account details. You will also need to establish some security questions which are used to validate your identity in the event that you forget your password and need to reset it.
Step 3: Logging in to Your CareCredit Login Account
It’s easy to lo into your account whenever you like! Go to MySynchrony at: https://www.mysynchrony.com/
and enter your username and password that you used to sign up for the online account. From there you can see the menu selections which allow you to view your account activity, pay your healthcare bills directly online and more!
Step 4: How to Reset a Forgotten CareCredit Login Password
If you should ever forget your password you can rest assured that it is easy to quickly reset your password so that you can once again access your account. Who’s what to do if you should forget your password at any time:
– Enter your username
– Enter the last four digits of your Social Security number
– Enter your birthdate
– Continue to the next page where he will need to answer security questions
– Once your identity has been validated, you may proceed to enter a new password
CareCredit makes it easy for you to set up your account and manage it online so that you can receive financial assistance with paying for all of your healthcare expenses! Go to https://www.carecredit.com/ to get started today!