The premier provider of cloud based patient management software, Brightree works across the gamut of establishments in the post acute care sector. Their clients include hospices, health care facilities, rehab centers, home care segments, home infusion, O&P, home health facility providers, HME pharmacies and HMEs. Here is a look at how a Brightree login helps in the smooth functioning of such organizations.
What is the Brightree software?
This is a cloud based system that is an efficient way to track all client related data and is specially designed to meet the requirements of residence care agencies. Recently, Brightree has also partnered with a sleep disorder analysis service provider. One of the distinct advantages of using the Brightree software is that individuals responsible for the maintenance of patient information could access the data saved in the cloud from any web enabled browser as long as they have their Brightree login details.
This means that the software not only enhances efficiency and convenience but also reduces the workload on the current resources of a residence care center. Given its many advantages, it is no wonder that nearly 3000 post acute care providers now have Brightree logins. Another distinctive advantage of working with the company is that they have sub sector specific programs. So, this is not a cookie cutter, one size fits all solution.
Why should a healthcare facility consider Brightree?
Among the numerous benefits of a Brightree login are:
- The ability to access patient histories on the go
- Analyze patient trends
- Communicate with other allied facilities
- Ensure compliance with sector requirements
- Seamlessly integrate new locations as your business grows
- Train new employees
- Keep a tab on your most lucrative referrals
- Handle claim submissions
- Complete payroll processing
- Get functionality reports for the establishment
In addition to this, Brightree also offers an end to end business billing and delivery system for HMEs and providers of health care equipment. The mobile app not only helps to lower and sometimes completely eliminates paperwork but also it offers route optimization benefits.
Find out if a Brightree login would be right for you?
There is a very simple way to get more information on the software, so that you can gauge if it will meet the requirements of your business.
- Go to http://www.brightree.com/customers/customer-videos.html. On this page, you will find several videos where existing customers of the company explain the benefits that they experienced through the use of Brightree login.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find a customer information form. Fill this in.
- You will need to provide your first and last name, your job title, email address, phone number, company name, state and primary business line.
- Finally, pick your area of interest from the dropdown menu; this should be “schedule a demo”, since you are seeking details on the software. It is also possible to choose the “general inquiry” option.
How to get your Brightree login?
There is no registration process to get your Brightree login information as this will be supplied by client support after the purchase of the product. The login credentials will include a primary username and password which will apply to the entire organization. Apart from accessing the cloud with the Brightree login details, you will also be able to contact client support and be a part of their online community by using it.
I have my Brightree login details, now what?
There are separate sections for logging in to the Brightree cloud software that is specific to HME’s and pharmacies and to home health care facilities and hospices. This is what you need to do to access these services:
- Step 1: Go to the homepage of the service at http://www.brightree.com/.
- Step 2: Scroll up till you are at the top of the page and you will see several links in blue on the very first line. One of them reads “Customer login”. It is right next to “Support” and “Contact us”.
- Step 3: Click on the customer login link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 4: On this page, you will find two options; an orange button bang in the middle of the webpage that is meant for HME and pharmacies and a blue button right next to it, which is to be used by hospice and home health customers.
- Step 5: Click on the “login” link that is relevant to your business
- Step 6: On the following page, you will find the Brightree login form; insert your username and password and click on “login” to access the cloud network. Hospice and home health customers will have to use the “signin” button on their Brightree login page.
At least for HMEs and pharmacies, it is possible to store your Brightree login credentials by using the “remember me” option. On the other hand, home health care facilities and hospices will be able to update their password, without accessing the dashboard, from the login page itself. However, you will need to know your current username and pass code to use this facility.
How to recover your Brightree login password?
Because there is not registration process to get your Brightree login details, as a client, you cannot reset your pass code or username. You will need to get in touch with client support for this.
- HME and pharmacies: You will need to write to support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 888.598.7797 ext 6
Home health and hospices: These establishments can get in touch with Brightree support by calling on 1.866.260.4630, ext 3 or writing to HelpCenter@brightree.com