Att.net email login is an exclusive service that is only offered to the clients of the telecom major and its subsidiaries. Although there are a myriad of options available for people who want to have their very own email account, att.net email is different. In fact, its exclusivity is what sets it apart from other services.
Add to this the fact that although you start with one account, you could get several sub account to accommodate the needs of your family members or your staff members and it is easy to understand why the att email account is preferred by most customers of the company. As far as usage goes, you get the same cross platform functionality as with other email providers.
In addition, you get to check out the latest news from the world of sports, finance, entertainment and more from within the dashboard. If that is not all, you can easily integrate your email accounts from other services with your ATT email. So, you get all your messages in one inbox.
But, I can do all of this with my other email accounts as well!
There is more! Not only will you have all your emails in one window but also you will be able to send sms’s and connect with your Facebook friends while using your Att.net email login. What is more is that you get access to the att toolbar which can further add to your browsing of the World Wide Web.
Also, you get access to a parental control feature which will help you to decide the content that your kid’s are exposed to. With your Att.net email login you are essentially opening up a world of entertainment; from games to messenger and from music to movies, you can access them all. As a matter of fact, UVERSE subscribers will also get the McAfee internet security suite.
OK, I am ready to get my Att.net email login details!
At this point, the primary account will be set by the system; registrations for these through the ATT website have been closed for a while. The Att.net email login username and password will be furnished by you at the time of activating your ATT account. This will be used to access all the ATT account features.
With this primary Access ID, you can easily set up sub accounts. If you have trouble accessing the dashboard of your main account, get in touch with customer service. Generally, your username will be a combination of your first and last name in some way followed by an att domain name such as att.net or att.com. As far as sub accounts are concerned, this is how you can set and manage them:
- Step 1: Go to https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute and use the option that says “my AT&T” at the top. Go ahead and log in with your primary account details at this point.
- Step 2: Head to the “manage my accounts” option. Taking the cursor over it will lead to the popping up of a menu. Choose the “manage sub accounts” option from it.
- Step 3: Sub accounts can be created by clicking on the “add sub account” tab. Now, provide the username and the password for the sub account you create.
- Step 4: If you need to edit or disable the sub accounts linked to your primary ID, simply select the appropriate link which is placed next to the sub account name.
Remember that after June 2011, only Uverse or ATT High Speed Internet Customers will be allowed to register sub accounts. With your primary member ID, you can get as many as 10 operational email accounts.
Att.net email login and usage
To log in to your email with ATT.net go to http://www.att.net/s/userinfo.dll?ep=1031 or you could use Yahoo and ATT homepage at http://att.yahoo.com/. On the Yahoo site, click on the mail icon to your right and you will be diverted to the login page. Add your Att.net email login details as required, including your username along with the domain name and click on “sign in”.
If you are using the ATT website, you will need to type in your username then choose the domains from the dropdown menu before inserting the password. Finally, click on “go” and you will be given access to your dashboard. If you intend to use ATT account on a mobile device, you can download the app at http://www.att.com/shop/myatt.html.
Recovering Att.net email login password
If you have lost the password for your primary account, you can reset it by going through the recovery process as follows:
- Step 1: Either visit http://www.att.net/s/userinfo.dll?ep=1031 or http://att.yahoo.com/. On both pages, near the password capture field, you will find the recovery link, click on this.
- Step 2: You will have to provide your username and click on “next”. You should see a message that says recovery email sent to your alternate email id or to your phone number. Both these pieces of information are provided by you at the time of registering your primary account.
Step 3: The email message you receive will have a login link; simply click on it and you will be inside your member’s area. If the recovery message is sent to your phone number, that should be inserted on the next page. Again you will have access to your account from where you can set a new password.