If you want to save on check cashing fees and get your funds transferred to you faster, the simplest way to go about it is through a prepaid debit card. Account Now offers both Master and Visa prepaid debit cards that can easily be used in lieu of a traditional checking account. You will get your money 2 days faster than if you were to cash a check and your employer or benefit provider can electronically place the funds into your account.
Why should you be using Account Now login?
For starters, you get a $15 bonus if you receive 2 payments of $500 each in six months from the date of qualifying for the card. But, that is not all. You could save as much as $40 monthly on transaction costs if you are working without a bank account. Let us take the example of cashing your paycheck which would require a fee of $21. However, with Account Now login, you get this facility free of charge.
Similarly, paying your monthly bill can cost you about $38 if you don’t have a bank account. However, with your Account Now login, this too is a cost free facility. What is more is that your debit card can be used just about anywhere, including for cash withdrawals. The service is convenient, inexpensive and above all quick. So, you get the money when you want it and where you want it.
Registering for a free account with the service!
As long as you have your SSN or tax ID (EIN) in hand, getting your free account will be a simple 5 step process. You will also need an email ID, which will subsequently be used to send out information pertaining to your card. With these details ready, go to the sign up page of Account now at https://my.accountnow.com/SignOn.aspx. Use the link on this page that reads “Click here to create my username and password now” or you can click on the button below that says “sign up”.
Another way is to go to the homepage of the service at http://www.accountnow.com/. You will see the “sign up” button on top of the page. Click on this to get to the registration form. From here on, follow the instructions below:
• Step 1: Because this is a legitimate financial service, you will undoubtedly have to provide personal information and it all starts with your first and last name, followed by your address, city, zip code and telephone number.
• Step 2: You will also be asked to provide an email ID, which will be used for all future communications, including to sort issues with Accountnow login. Confirm the email by retyping to ensure that you have provided the ID you plan on using.
• Step 3: The next two fields are dedicated to information which will be used to confirm your identity; your date of birth and your SSN or your EIN. The latter is a mandatory government requirement for availing financial/money transfer services.
• Step 4: As the last two pieces of information, you will be asked to provide the referral code if Accountnow has been recommended by somebody you know and if your benefits provider offers direct deposit.
To register the account, simply accept the terms and conditions and click on the “submit” button at the end of the page. You will then receive a welcome package at the physical address provided by you. In this, you will get your prepaid Visa or Gold Visa card.
Although, there is no registration fee, you will have to pay a first time loading charge of $4.95 to activate the card. Subsequently, as money is loaded onto the card the first time, monthly fees will be applicable. To activate the card online after receiving it, go to https://www.accountnow.com/secure/CardActivation.aspx and enter the card number and the cvv.
Once you have registered with the service, you can use it to pay your bills, receive remittances from employers and benefits providers and for all generic banking activities. For accountnow login, go to their home page at http://www.accountnow.com/. Right next to the sign up button, you will see the link for logging in. Click on this pink “log in” button to get to the sign in form.
Simply use your user name and your password to access your dashboard. Here, you can check your monthly statement and get information on the other services offered by Accountnow. Also, you will be able to load money on to your prepaid card once you go through the accountnow login process.
Recovering your Account Now password
As long as you can provide your social security number and the email address that you used for registering with the service, you should have no issues reclaiming your password for Acountnow login. In the sign in form, you will see the link to start the password recovery process. Follow, the steps given below to gain access to your dashboard.
• Step 1: You should be at https://my.accountnow.com/SignOn.aspx and see the sign in form on your screen. Find the link that reads “Forgot Password”, which is right below the password field.
• Step 2: You will be asked to provide your user name. Type it in and click on “continue”.
• Step 3: You will be asked for your SSN or your EIN. Provide this 16 digit number
• Step 4: They will send the access link to your email account. Open the message from Accountnow and click on the link to be redirected to your dashboard.
• Step 5: Reset your password by typing it out twice.