Login To Facebook Using Your Mobile
1. Make sure that you are connected to the internet before you begin. There are actually 2 ways that you can access Facebook– through the app at the Play Store for Android devices and the Apple Store for iOS devices, or by using the web browser on your mobile device.
2. Download the Facebook app, then wait for it to finish installing. If you are using a web browser, tap on the search bar or the url and type in “www.facebook.com“.
3. Use your fblogin and type your username and password in the fields required. If you are using the app, then the username and password fields will be in the middle of your screen. If you are using a browser, the username and password can be found on the upper-right part of your screen. Tap in the blank fields, and your keyboard should come up and allow you to enter your fblogin details.
4. Tap on the “Log In” button, wait a while for verification, then voila! You are now logged in.
Login To Facebook Using Your Desktop PC
1. On your desktop, open a window of the browser that you prefer to use. Type www.facebook.com on your browser window and go to the main page of the Facebook website.
2. Go to the top right corner of the web page.
3. You can use the fblogin feature with an email id that is listed on your Facebook account or with a valid and registered username.
3. In the login window, enter your email id or your registered username. You can also login with a phone number that is officially registered with your account. Skip the use of symbols and zeroes before your country code.
4. Enter the password that you must have set earlier while creating your account.
5. Click on the log in button.
6. You will be directed to the home page of your account on the website of Facebook.
Recover Your Facebook Password
If you have forgotten your facebook password and need help, there is an easy way to retrieve it quickly, using your mobile. Here are the steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your mobile, or put in “www.facebook.com” if you are using the mobile browser.
2. At the login page, find the “Forget Password?” link at the bottom of your screen if using the app, or the “Forgot Your Password?” link just below where you put the password if you are using the browser. Click on the link to continue.
3. A new screen will come up and ask you for either your full name, the mobile number you have in your fblogin, or your email to find your account. If you chose the mobile or SMS number, a code will be sent to you which will allow you to retrieve your password. If you chose email, then a confirmation email will be sent which allows you to retrieve your password. Enter the code to continue. You will be asked to enter a new password to log in.
Delete Your Facebook Account
There might come a time when you want to deactivate or delete your Facebook account. Here are the steps to do it:
1. Use your fblogin credentials and open your Facebook in the app or browser.
2. If you are using the Facebook app- tap on the 3-line menu on the right side, where you can see your profile. Scroll all the way to the bottom using your fingers and search for “Account Settings”, then select “Security”. You will see the “Account” part at the bottom, and on its right side is the word “Deactivate”. Tap on it, and confirm the account deletion. The mobile browser works the same- tap on the 3-line menu farthest to the right, then head on to “Account Settings” and “Security”. Click on “Account”, then follow the prompts to remove all traces of your account from Facebook’s servers.